1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
That is one of the corniest and money hungry attempts at an autobile I've ever seen. I can't wait to see a "Decepticon Mustang", than wannabe movie stars can do battle in their $30k sports cars.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
So let me see stickers and a center console armrest for 1K ?

NO Thanks. The stripes are not even the real BB stripes.

IMO SCOTT and SALENA's Car looks better :thumbsup:

I say make this a limited edition car put the Sunrise Yellow paint from the movie on it and correct stripes and a few other badges in the interior.

Of course the paint will make it more but atleast it doesnt look like someone stuck some gumball machine stickers on it .

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is one of the corniest and money hungry attempts at an autobile I've ever seen. I can't wait to see a "Decepticon Mustang", than wannabe movie stars can do battle in their $30k sports cars.:rolleyes:
Barricade is freakin' Sexy!

·
2,774 Posts
yes you can find a Barricade. and its for sale..

BB is only offered in yellow not silver.. and the emblem on the steering wheel thats the 2nd gen not the 5th gen camaro.

·
Registered
457 Posts
what gets me is that this is only a 1LT/RS...hopefully some SS models come with this package. I'm guessing they probably do, right?

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I meant in terms of the "Real" bumblebee and the "Factory Bumblebee". Paint and bumper differences...

And the fact that the "Real" bumbleebee transforms into a giant robot :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts