Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two tries at the full-size-pickup market with undersized and underpowered products, Toyota has finally built what looks to be a worthy entry with the second-generation Tundra.

More...

·
Registered
370 Posts
After two tries at the full-size-pickup market with undersized and underpowered products, Toyota has finally built what looks to be a worthy entry with the second-generation Tundra.

More...
It looks like a Bulldog !! What an insult to Bulldogs everywhere. IMO it looks like a pregnant whale. I'll take my 2008 Silverado any day of the week.

·
Registered
375 Posts
This part makes me :lol:, yeah, right. GM trucks still kick butt.

Tundra sales won't overtake the Americans anytime soon, but it is certain to make some Ford and GM owners think about giving up their keys.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's almost as ugly as the new F-350, but at least the F-350 looks ballsy. This thing looks like an oversized pizza delivery truck. Maybe it's just because of the base model trimmings, I know Silverados look pretty goofy in super-budget trim.

As long as there's no diesel and no dually, though, I don't think the Tundra will ever be considered a serious contender.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts