Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as if that title isn't confusing enough, i'm probably not going to make any more sense trying to explain what i'm looking for/how to get it

but i have seen a few members on here get a picture/sheet with a pic of an orange camaro i believe on it. and it's been signed by all the workers at the oshawa plant

now if you know what i'm talking about from that crazy description, do you know how i can request one for my car too?

i'll keep searching for a pic of what i'm refering to if ya'll can't understand my ramblings.

i would just really like to have this to frame and put up in my house

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh :(

so the probability of getting selected is slim to none then. especially seeings how i'm not even an SS build and i'm from canada probably decreases my chances even less

thanks for the link hylton. at least i know that's one less thing to get my hopes up about getting

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
oh :(

so the probability of getting selected is slim to none then. especially seeings how i'm not even an SS build and i'm from canada probably decreases my chances even less

thanks for the link hylton. at least i know that's one less thing to get my hopes up about getting
I would not say that. Many Canadians have received one and which camaro you have bought has no bearing on the selection process.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats true i have the V-6 and i was lucky enough to be sent one
bama i think your car and my car should make babies :thumbsup:

i didn't realize that you were a V6 as well. are you a 2LT too?

and thanks again for the info hylton. i'm still not getting my hopes up. like dragom said i was hoping it was something i could pay for and get sent out. i'm just never that lucky to be the "one" selected for anything

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
bama i think your car and my car should make babies :thumbsup:

i didn't realize that you were a V6 as well. are you a 2LT too?

and thanks again for the info hylton. i'm still not getting my hopes up. like dragom said i was hoping it was something i could pay for and get sent out. i'm just never that lucky to be the "one" selected for anything

Yes its 2LT i have grey interior loved the 2 tone look

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh bama i'm even more into the black on black then you cuz i have the black interior coming on my car. they would still make super cute babies though ;)

and thank you hylton for trying to stay positive for me, but when i look at the stats that not only am i from western canada but i bought from a small town dealer too. so i'll just smile and be very happy when i actually get my car. even though i still don't have word that she's been built yet

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
oh bama i'm even more into the black on black then you cuz i have the black interior coming on my car. they would still make super cute babies though ;)

and thank you hylton for trying to stay positive for me, but when i look at the stats that not only am i from western canada but i bought from a small town dealer too. so i'll just smile and be very happy when i actually get my car. even though i still don't have word that she's been built yet

yep i agree...

Are you going to the Oshawa meet and greet in August?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep i agree...

Are you going to the Oshawa meet and greet in August?
oshawa is a 7 day drive for me :lol: so that would have to be a negatory captain. will not be making it for the m&g

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
oshawa is a 7 day drive for me :lol: so that would have to be a negatory captain. will not be making it for the m&g
Why not? We have at leats one member coming up from Texas and ChevyThunder might be coming from California.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i can't take that much time off during the summer months :( that would be at least 2 weeks just for drive time not to mention being there for the weekend. i would get laughed at hystarically if i asked for 2.5 weeks off

·
Registered
3,055 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts