Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hard to say exactly. You should contact your local dealer and see if they've started any kind of a waiting list. Also ask if they'll be marking up over MSRP.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
is that a TYPO, OR WHAT! :p

If there is a will, there is a way!
haha...just caught that too...but YES, once released,:rotflmao: it will be tits.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
if GM is offering this along with the sale of a Camaro we are sure to outsell Ford and Dodge together lol :rotflmao:
There is a line about things that float, fly or [email protected]#k - they should be rented and not purchased. After dealing with my ex-wife, I'll be renting my "bonus gift with purchase"!:lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
So...I know were are terribly excited to get are hands on the Camaro... but once tit released will the average person really be able to get their hands on tit?
Fixed. :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
My question is, will there be the issue like with the Challenger, where only 8000 are made, and they're so marked up that no one under 30 can afford one?

·
Registered
318 Posts
I can't read. Shhh.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hm. Sounds good. Only thing is, I can't buy out of state, because I have to trade in my 07 Monte SS.. Otherwise, I'd be right dealing with you, Scotty. Unless you think I can ship my car to you, do the paper work over the phone, and ship the Camaro to my door? :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.