·
Registered
455 Posts
Cyclones/Typhoons are very sweet machines but there not very good looking

...hmm I wonder if a Silverado SSAWD can pull that off

·
Registered
861 Posts
there is almost no way for a silverado to do that! If you look where the headlights are supposed to be it looks like a pair of turbos are on that truck and the silverado has no turbo!

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still love the look of the Syclone/Typhoons :D

I'm not usually a fan of body cladding, but those trucks pulled it off nicely IMO.

The Silverado SS needs to lose it, you almost don't even know its there and all it does is capture dirt & salt causing rust issues down the road...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Gonna be a 5th gen owner said:
there is almost no way for a silverado to do that! If you look where the headlights are supposed to be it looks like a pair of turbos are on that truck and the silverado has no turbo!
hehe umm....my bro owns a SS Awd the thing gots balls and gm offers a supercharged kit im pretty sure the 495hp beast and pull a awd burnout :D all i gotta complain about silverado ss that it should have more power then 345hp cause its SS not a hemi lol but ya but anything else its all good they can moded like crazy with the big 6.0L engine .....but i really would like to see 400-500hp stock:mad: i kinda hate how GM only makes 2-wheel now wtf is that about! I really hope for the next gen they put a 427's In and i cannot see why not GM's is making a turnaround lol.....cobalt SS and the lower class cars are making insane dollar and now lets put some of that dollar into performance vehicles and show that GM can smoke Dodge and Ford:D...cause this sport truck thing is killing me but a supercharged SS AWD puts out exact times as srt-10 im sure of it

·
Registered
179 Posts
Syclones were bad ass back in the day. There was this chick that had one and she :eek:wned: every mustang that used to run the streets around here. The truck in the pic looks like a twin turbo set up, I can't remember is they came turbo'd or super charged from the factory. :confused:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LT1SS said:
Syclones were bad ass back in the day. There was this chick that had one and she :eek:wned: every mustang that used to run the streets around here. The truck in the pic looks like a twin turbo set up, I can't remember is they came turbo'd or super charged from the factory. :confused:
Turbocharged 4.3l V6 :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts