Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that I am not the only one adding to the family in the near future. Congrats Z28!
The due date for my wife and I is April 3rd 09. We were told by the Dr. that they may take the baby 2 weeks early due to our first being so big when he was born. So that makes it around the 19th or 20th of March 09.

When is the Camaro's release date again??? :lol:

Well, it is still in the plans for next year and hopefully not delayed too much, but I doubt the baby will be riding home in a 2010 Camaro SS. Maybe his first follow up trip to see the Dr. ;)

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that's cool...congrats.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
I see that I am not the only one adding to the family in the near future. Congrats Z28!
The due date for my wife and I is April 3rd 09. We were told by the Dr. that they may take the baby 2 weeks early due to our first being so big when he was born. So that makes it around the 19th or 20th of March 09.

Well, it is still in the plans for next year and hopefully not delayed too much, but I doubt the baby will be riding home in a 2010 Camaro SS. Maybe his first follow up trip to see the Dr. ;)
So both you AND your wife could be bringing home a new baby in March. :D

Congrats. My second child was the reason I went and got snip-snip. I hope yours is better than mine was.

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Congrats on the new kitteh.

·
8,984 Posts
H-town is representing on the babies on this board.

Can you guys believe my little girl was 11 months yesterday.

I tell you time flies!

Congrats!

·
2,774 Posts

and same to you congrats. and my wife's due date is April 7th...:lol:

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
When is the Camaro's release date again???

It will be 2/15/09 or 2/16/09
What's a "release date"?

Start of full production is Feb 16th, so they will start going to dealers some point after that.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone!

Start of production is mid February sooooo, maybe a few weeks after that puts it being available to the public "release date" right at about the same time the baby is due. My timing was poor on this one :lol: (jk)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts