Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to building Camaro's tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you ZL1 Guys/Gals

First thing tomorrow morning at 6:30 we start that line rolling again Maybe this will be your lucky week

Thanks for waiting and more important , Thanks for supporting GM and Team Camaro I look forward to seeing some of your ZL1's on the line !

Mike Judge
Super60

·
Registered
442 Posts
A week? :eek: WTF :confused: They should work 24 hours a day 7 days a week chained to thier station, no breaks LOL. OK I'll excuse this once. Back to work. :twak:

·
Registered
498 Posts
:lol:
Back to building Camaro's tomorrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All you ZL1 Guys/Gals

First thing tomorrow morning at 6:30 we start that line rolling again Maybe this will be your lucky week

Thanks for waiting and more important , Thanks for supporting GM and Team Camaro I look forward to seeing some of your ZL1's on the line !

Mike Judge
Super60
How does one go about getting a pix signed by the talented ones building his new ZL1?:lol:

·
Registered
442 Posts
I do have a build question. I'm getting a sunroof. Is there 2 different roofs or is the non-sunroof top modded at the factory?:5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts