Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last few days of work have been hectic. We are busy out the WAZOO and the only time I am not on my feet running around like a chicken with my head cut off is at lunch time ( NOW )

about 8:30 I needed a smile so I figured I would check Camaro tracking.

Seeing 3000 tpw 1/25/10 would make me smile

did I only expect to see Notes: ship by 2/1/2010 ( sure hope they build it before they ship it all those parts laying on classics car lot sure wouldnt look good for my dealer )

:D since that moment I have been all smiles even when my boss told me the server is down and everything we did earlier we got to do over because someone didnt Save there work :lol: As I told him
OH WELL who cares " I'm getting a New Camaro soon " :lol: And im Hourly and your not sending me anywhere because im the only one who knows how to fix this problem so sit back and Enjoy the time we get to dream of my NEW Camaro :lol:

his reply ....... " You Scare me " mwuahahahahahahahaha oh well he doesnt understand he drives a NITRO
I keep telling him its still a wuss car even when you say its name with a deep Voice :lol:

NIIIIIIIIIIITRO

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ain't nothin wrong with that kind of excitement! :thumbsup:

Watch out for the perma-grin that sets in when you see the car for the first time. :cool: :D

its not even here and im already wanting to get down on both knees and hug it :lol:
Now I totally understand your video :D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Congrats. Now you can fight with the stupid emblems to put your ss in the center. lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks everyone and I mean it thanks for all the info given. Unlike so many im going to stick around here and help with Feedback its the people like yall who help make this happen.

:5go: is a VERY BIG part I even got this car in so many ways....

what stuff do you already have that will be going on it???
1 7/8 ARH , Xpipe and Borla Stinger axleback . Vararam Cai , a couple of things for the appearance of the car like rear spoiler and etc lol and a Few other things. Sad part is the first time I see it and sign the paperwork for it she wont be going home with me :( im having some paint work done to the car and I got to meet and leave her :(

Congrats. Now you can fight with the stupid emblems to put your ss in the center. lol
Good Memory ;)

Congrats Jekyll, get the camera ready :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:
oh dont worry man I will for sure lol

Jekyll N Hyde,
The drive to and from work is now my favorite part of work!
Your wait is almost over! Congratulations.

I so look forward to that 4:15am drive daily lol im serious lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts