Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in Daytona for the race, a friend happened upon some GM people with the Camaro Pace Car.
They told him production was still iffy and not be surprised if delays or suspended production might be a reality.
With that said, I was in my dealers, (where my son is service manager) and the dealer told me that Chevrolet had notified him that he was to receive a shipment of seven cars but no date was given.
So take hope, we may may get one yet.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Sorry. I doubt it. It has been delayed enough times to get a Math genius confused. Production is final now. Plus, months ago, Lutz said "Bailout or not, we will deliver the Volt, as well as the Cruze and Camaro."

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
They told him production was still iffy and not be surprised if delays or suspended production might be a reality.

ummm, it seems kinda dumb to suspend production on a car that they already have orders for 16,000+.

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Even when bankruptcy is declared it won't matter, GM already is bankrupt by every definition. The Camaro is on schedule !
My christian name is Thomas, and I thought I was a pessimist. Geezzz... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
...oh and the sky is falling, and tomorrow may never come and a friend of a cousin of mine who works in a plant that supplies stuff to a my step sister told someone who had a Ford cap on that.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
...oh and the sky is falling, and tomorrow may never come and a friend of a cousin of mine who works in a plant that supplies stuff to a my step sister told someone who had a Ford cap on that.... :lol:
So is it your cousin or the friend that works on "a plant"??? Tell them to quit, above the influence. :lol:

·
Registered
913 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts