1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
172 Posts
That is definitely the best driver i have ever seen! I got a little..um... "excited"...watching that!

·
Registered
172 Posts
look Ken Block up on youtube. he has some wicked stuff! check out the video where he's driving his car around with a bunch of snowboarders!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
yeah, that guy can drive.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
**** THAT GUY HAS SOME SERIOUS SKILL:lol::roxor:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
That was great, but it would have been more awesome if it was all done in one take.
I disagree. From an entertainment standpoint, this video was VERY well done :roxor:

There is a difference in filming a car during a race and creating a movie that people want to see and will be entertained by. Anyone can run a video camera and follow a car around a course :D

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I disagree. From an entertainment standpoint, this video was VERY well done :roxor:

There is a difference in filming a car during a race and creating a movie that people want to see and will be entertained by. Anyone can run a video camera and follow a car around a course :D
Right. But if we're praising the guy's driving prowess, it's more impressive if it had been done in one take. I personally hate that they repaired the car after the helipad scene, and they must have after he entered the hanger. He hit the edge of that entry, they just didn't show it.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Right. But if we're praising the guy's driving prowess, it's more impressive if it had been done in one take. I personally hate that they repaired the car after the helipad scene, and they must have after he entered the hanger. He hit the edge of that entry, they just didn't show it.
One take or not, he can outdrive most people on this forum :rotflmao:
You cannot please everyone ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts

Very true. This guy owns DC shoes so he has professional skateboard and snowboard guys filming him. If you ever seen a skate flick it is one little segment after another that make up the part...much like this vid.

·
2,774 Posts
that was bad ass..I loved the quick turn on the pilon thing it looked like he just stopped and the car just floated around the Uturn..wow

1 - 20 of 23 Posts