Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cool

I bet that is going to cost a pretty penny!!

Still it will be good to see.:D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not too shabby.......

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'd kinda like to know that too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
id honestly would just like to see some version of it, thats high performance, and not necesarily chevy sponsored. i know thats not the right way to put it, but the mustang for example, has a saleen thats ford backed, SVT thats also ford backed, and a possible boss version that may b ocming out soon, ... chevy would only have the SS as a high performance version, i would like to see more versions of the car that offer better performance, such as this Baldwin-Motion Phase IV, or mayb a california concept; somethign like a yenko woudl b nice, but yeah, something a lot of people would want so it would also need great styling cues

·
Registered
130 Posts
Remember

Berger is getting into the act also. There is the possibility of some mean HP 5th Gen's coming out. Plus I'm sure Lingenfelter has something in mind.
ONLY going to cost an arm or a Leg :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
OctaneZ28 said:
Depends what model it's based off of... we shall see...
You went on Wednesday right?

·
Registered
503 Posts
OctaneZ28 said:
To what? I was at Scott's GTG Wednesday, is that what you mean?
Yeah

·
Registered
53 Posts
Their blue concept picture actually looks pretty good especially on how I feel about the concept's rear end.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
I thought it was common knowledge that Yenko is a Honda dealer now and does not sell Chevy's..so I dont think there will be a Yenko Camaro any time soon.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Phoenix 5.7 said:
this is gettin interesting, these are the days of HP. too bad i won't be able to afford any of them.
no but that means alot of LS1 and LT1 cars will be had for cheap and really cheap means $$$ for mods!;)
So you might not be the new kid on the black but you might be the old dog with new tricks. and a 2000 SS is not a bad car to start with for under 10K...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey...I'm new here. Just to add to the pile, Tom Henry Chevrolet will get in on it. Saw an article on it and they are near the famed red planet where Mr. SS is from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts