Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone on the other site was worried about the gasoline prices. I mentioned that Obama stopped the Canadian pipeline and to remember this when they vote in November. I did not say who to vote for, just to remember this in November. I have been banned for two weeks. Good riddence, I will not be going back there anymore.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Um... Guys and Gals (yes, shout-out for you Anna) he joined in 2008..... LOL. He's just like me though, very rarely post.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Why can't there be a spot for political conversation. Maybe even charge a donation fee to access it. Then you enter at your own peril and if you complain for what is written you get banned for stupidly

·
JacFab.com
428 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
PQ is a self-absorbed douche. That is all that needs to be said.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all. Like someone answered last week, this site is more adult oriented and not filled with new versions of the same threads over and over.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've like wondered if me mentioning moderncamaro, and camaroz28.com would get me a warning. So far I've escaped the ban happy mods.

Lets just make the other sites better than the walmart superstore of Camaro sites.

I unfortunately have to go to walmart every now and then as the other stores don't have what I need.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts