Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a bar bend? I hardly use the convertible and never put pressure on the top. Canvas seemed to be stretching and the window sagging. The last time I put it up it ripped on a seam by the back passenger side on the smooth bar. I took it to what I thought a reputable place thinking that the canvas was worn. I even had a piece of tape over the rip. Told the owner of the place I need a new canvas. It's sagging and starting to rip. After 4 days I go to get my car. I put the top down, had trouble securing it. Asked him what he did? He said that my bar was bent. He never told me this as I would have had many questions. He never replaced my canvas. Now I'm wondering what he did! I am scheduled to go back to have the canvas fixed supposedly for free and the top is also crooked. It won't set right to lock it has to be pushed by hand. I know. I got screwed. His reputation was so great and I was not suspect that the top was crooked. Can't find one thing on a bar bending on a convertible unless you roll the car. Has anyone had a bar replaced?

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you do a search you should find a number of posts on the 5th bow being bent window sag etc. If you have pictures it will help, also what year is your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts