Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Be A Hero to A Hero - Veteran1 Raffle for Wounded Warriors

Only 2000 tickets will be sold, all proceeds goto the ADASDF (a non profit) that provides or nations Wounded Warriors with free working service dogs.

For the details goto:

DONATE NOW AT : 2010 CAMARO RAFFLE

PIC with new Specter Werkes GTR hood installed on V1; OEM hood also included

The model in the pic, is actually a Wounded Warrior herself, she served in the US Army as a helicopter mechanic while serving in Iraq... She's coming to the Camaros for Heroes event

FOR $50 DONATION, YOU GET A TICKET ENTRY FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN "VETERAN1" A 2010 Camaro RS/SS

DONATE NOW AT : 2010 CAMARO RAFFLE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wounded Warrior rafffle for Veteran1

The WINNER will be drawn LIVE at The Camaro for Heroes event June 16, 2012, whether or not the 2000 goal is reached.

Pending FBODFATHER's (aka Scott Settlemire's) scheduled, he's been asked to draw the lucky winner at this event.

And if Scott Settlemire (Fbodfather) can attend, I've asked him to be the one who draws the name. He was the first person I discussed the deisgn of V1 at CamaroFest I, his signature on the dash and he presented V1 with a HONOR & VALOR Badge last year

Additionally, V1 will be pretty much be a trailer queen until the day of the RAFFLE

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the raffle ticket sales, Kelly. I hope you reach your goal of 2000!

:thumbsup:
Whether 100 tickets are sold or the MAX 2000 are sold, the raffle will still take place at the Camaros For Heroes Wounded Warrior Project fundrasier June 16, at Fort Bragg, NC

Veteran1 was donated to the ADASDF and the ticket sales are being processed and managed by them.

I ran out of time to have had it at the last Barrett Jackson auction, and confident it would have fetch $100,000 for the ADASDF giving the history of the car......

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Is this the same camaro that is advertised for sale on the Web for $38.0000?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this the same camaro that is advertised for sale on the Web for $38.0000?
Yes and No!

Originally I was going to sell it, and then various comments received and wifey reminding that the original intent was for charity, donated Veteran1 to the ADASDF, where I got my service dog from; Catherine

Working service dogs, cost from $25,000 -$35,000 from pup to train status and the ADASDF spends more of thier own money providing these service dogs then they take in in donations. So my way of paying it forward

The ADASDF provides free working service dogs to anyone that qualifies:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts