Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you meet up. My friend lives right up the road in peekskill..:thumbsup:
My office is in Peekskill, right off the Bear Mtn Parkway...we could meet there.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
My office is in Peekskill, right off the Bear Mtn Parkway...we could meet there.:thumbsup:
Really? Ok, I will find out if this wednesday works. How many cars? Because I will be at blue mountain with some State trooper friends. So, I will be right there. I'll have to bring my friend Rob. He loves your blue so you might need a spray bottle to keep him from humping your car.. :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really? Ok, I will find out if this wednesday works. How many cars? Because I will be at blue mountain with some State trooper friends. So, I will be right there. I'll have to bring my friend Rob. He loves your blue so you might need a spray bottle to keep him from humping your car.. :lol:
I'm not even sure if I'm going this week...might have to work. The show gets pretty big towards the end of the summer (like 1200+ cars/bikes), but in past years, it's not too packed early in the season.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'm not even sure if I'm going this week...might have to work. The show gets pretty big towards the end of the summer (like 1200+ cars/bikes), but in past years, it's not too packed early in the season.
Well, tomorrow is no good anyway since we are heading to fridays after blue mountain.. Nothing funnier then a bunch of hungry state troopers on wing night.. lol.. pm me about next wednesday with the info if your going.. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Decent turnout tonight...field was probably almost 2/3 full...but only 1 other 5th-gen.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
wow. Thats some serious stuff under that hood.. Did you get any info on that black camaro? Great pics as always.. :thumbsup: Hey where are the pics of that super fast blue 5th gen..

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow. Thats some serious stuff under that hood.. Did you get any info on that black camaro? Great pics as always.. :thumbsup: Hey where are the pics of that super fast blue 5th gen..
my car was parked next to the black one and just slightly overshadowed by it.:rolleyes:.

That car was mean looking...had a KB sc and sounded like a nice cam as well.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
my car was parked next to the black one and just slightly overshadowed by it.:rolleyes:.

That car was mean looking...had a KB sc and sounded like a nice cam as well.
Man thats a hot car. But, never could overshadow yours.. ;)

·
Registered
670 Posts
When I used to live in Rockland County from 1995-2005 I used to love driving to bear mountain on Wednesday. I miss it !

When I used to live in Rockland when I was 18, 1980 the bear mountian inn used to be the party place

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I used to live in Rockland County from 1995-2005 I used to love driving to bear mountain on Wednesday. I miss it !

When I used to live in Rockland when I was 18, 1980 the bear mountian inn used to be the party place
The inn is still there and up until a few years ago it was still open. It closed for "renovations" and still hasn't reopened.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts