Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cami is FILTHY!!!!!!!!!! OMG....I've been a neglective parent....well haven't had a day off in 2 weeks including 72 hours straight of on call last weekend. Took me about 35 minutes to pretty up the interior. Now for the exterior. Rinsed the vert top to start...now I have 303 convertible cleaner sitting on it for next 20 minutes...THEN the actual cleaning can commence.....WHEW.....I must really LOVE Cami...A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

And how was YOUR day????????

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to wait til early evening...way too hot during day.....still this PRINCESS was sweating....so icky...lol

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
For shame for shame ;) I work 7 days a week right now so i feel your pain :( I would rather be washing the Camaro then working thats for sure :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
How do you think I feel???

My Camaro has been sitting at my parents house for the past 2 months as we await the garage to be finished. No washing or detailing over that time. My Camaro looks FUGLY!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She looked BEAUTIFUL this morning. Then I looked at the Mustang and SMH....yes car #2...just as dirty....OH MIKE....

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
We have not had any rain to speak of, but the "birds" make up for it with their POOP!

I swear they love to sh$T on RED cars!:mad:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My biggest issue...it is sooooooo dusty here in Vegas....ALWAYS. So hard to keep a dark colored car clean...I swear I could wipe it down twice a day....

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
We have not had any rain to speak of, but the "birds" make up for it with their POOP!

I used to have a Cardinal that would sit on my "red" truck looking at itself in the mirror and yes it pooped ... I guess the birds don't bother flying into the garage for the Camaro

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

Black.. is far worse IMO, the heat bakes in, the poo.. as they dive bomb, Shadow :facepalm:
wish, I had a cover at times.. but not paying the price everyone wants for premium covers :(
The white.. stands out, so badly on black :lol::eek:

My biggest issue...it is sooooooo dusty here in Vegas....ALWAYS. So hard to keep a dark colored car clean...I swear I could wipe it down twice a day....
I hear ya Sister, bad thing a bought wiping the paint, gotta be real careful.. otherwise the dust just get dragged into the paint,
thats worse than leaving it on :( I try to blow off the dust, using me air compressor :) + ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hear ya Sister, bad thing a bought wiping the paint, gotta be real careful.. otherwise the dust just get dragged into the paint,
thats worse than leaving it on :( I try to blow off the dust, using me air compressor :) + ;)
I learn something new here EVERY day

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
I learn something new here EVERY day
...hell yea, never to old or to wise, always learning :D
Sadly, by wiping your baby, several times, your making the cloths turn into sandpaper.. :eek:
.. its best to never wipe with the same side of a cloth twice..
your better off, getting a large one fold it several times and go from panel to panel, wiping that area,
then, move to a new side of the cloth and wipe another area, next to the spot you just did,
roll the cloth (slowly) too as your wiping.. your actually pulling the dirt off and trapping it in the cloth,
verses dragging the dirt across the paint, learn't all this by junkmans.. video's ;) N' :thumbsup::thumbsup:
You can get one of those small air-compressors, that has 10gal tanks & somewhat cheap, get a all in one kit, for the tools,
Mike can help w/that I'm sure.. he knows, what to look for, it will cut your time in half and drying is much better to but
I do like.. the weed blower, idea.. too ;) + :D
Also.. you can use attachments off the air comp.. to detail and clean, the interior :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts