Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just wanted to say hello its been a while I have been very busy I hope everyone had a great Holiday

What I have been up to : Removed my ARH headers and X pipe and my cold air inductions cai I loved all of it but it had to go because I added a
Turbonetics T76 cermaic ball bearing Turbo

also added RS midnight silvers BMR trailing arms toe rods and subframe bushings full poly and trailing arm bushings, RS tailghts Afterburners as well

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Welcome back, Glad to hear from you again. You have been very busy and it shows! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys our club and website was crazy busy right up until December, Plus my car was hung up at a shop for a month getting the turbo put in. Got a great deal but it was very frustrating very poor communication and tons of issues they couldnt tune the car right and a lot more. They also installed my toe rods trailing arms and subframe bushings all BMR ( Big thanks to Jordan Priestly from jdp and the BMR guys all a huge help ) well my car has 1.25 pfadt drop springs and the rear well it sits like its stock after coming back from the shop. The guy who runs the shop said its because theres a huge turbo up front thats why its so high in the rear. Realy kind of an insult to my intelligence. So I think we figured it out going to grease the parts and loosen all the pivot points in the suspension and let the cars weight sit for a bit then tighten everything up again. Hopefully this will fix it and get her sitting sexy again. Also the car will have to be tuned again the shop def didnt get her to her full potential at this point. Learned some important lessons from this and came out of it a smarter consumer/car maniac, they also cracked my plate frame and flatbedded my car to chevy without my permission twice to have my PCM reflashed. So that took up alot of time and patience. Anyway hope you guys hgave all been good !!

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Welcome Back!!! Hope Everything gets worked out in the end so U will be Completely Happy with her!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
So after all the issues...would you do the Turbo again?

How much do you have into the Turbo if you don't mind my asking?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes went with BMR subframe bushings trailing arms and toe rods had
A kit like this will cost around 8500 to 9000

Yes id go turbo again def. Now I want a turbo for tbss.
the mpgs got 26.8 on the hwy which it never even came close to before

1 - 16 of 16 Posts