·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Hey there Dev...what's up?

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here and there. Philly for four months, back in AZ since January, in school taking 8 classes a semester, getting banned from other forums, etc...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Here and there. Philly for four months, back in AZ since January, in school taking 8 classes a semester, getting banned from other forums, etc...
Dude, is that it! How hard is it to get banned anyway? Just disagree with a mod and your done! Welcome back, and welcome home (to AZ and MC).

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Welcome back..... Alot has changed since you were last here

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hey bro! Welcome back! :5go:

·
8,984 Posts
Whattup Falker?

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. Yeah...Wasn't hard to get banned from NastyZ. This moderator literally posted a sticky that said all people in Arizona were childish *******s, and I called him out on it, so they banned me for 90 days. You can read about it in their AZ regional section.
Whattup Falker?
What is up? How's the car hole? (garage)

·
8,984 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Garage is about 70% where I want it. I am trying to decide if I want drywall or OSB and I saw OSB this weekend, so the decision has been made, just need to earn the money now.

I have to finish the Laundry room as well.

Khloe is getting big and JJ and Jaxon have recovered fairly well.

ummmm, Dodge Rampage or Plymouth Scamp....:lol: Don't ask.

What has kept you busy.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ummmm, Dodge Rampage or Plymouth Scamp....:lol: Don't ask.
LOL My bad. :) At least it's not a Colt. ;)
What has kept you busy.
Work, moving across the Country...Gotta finish this damned degree before July next year so I can stay employed. The Government is a funny thing. They can train you to do the job you're doing, you can do it for 6 years for them with a lot of authority ($5.0 Mil purchase limit), but when you get out they won't hire you because you don't have that stupid piece of paper.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts