· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Here ya go...

Berger Camaro

...and the Dick Harrell Camaro

To answer your question, I think it's a little early for hi-po dealer prepped 2010 Camaros to be advertised. Not to say it won't happen, but give it some time.

· Registered
3,469 Posts
I was At Berger Chevy Yesterday Having some service Down to the Z and Decided to head into the Show Room and Poke Around,What I got out of it was If theres gonna Be one built It probably wont Be a 2010 Then they Threw Me a Smile.....So Who knows.

· Registered
897 Posts
So I'm not as familiar with the Berger GMMG Camaros aside from seeing them occassionally in hotrod magazines. I take it that they are kind of like an aftermarket shelby-esque type of car? What kind of $$ would we be talking if they did a Camaro this year, I'm talking guessing based on what they did in the past?

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GMMG made different stages. With the LS1 motor they started around 385 hp and went up to 600 hp, I think the 600 hp motor was an LS6 block bored to a 427 ci. or maybe it was the C5R block, cant remember. I'm only about 10 minutes from GMMG. May try and get by there to see what Matt has to say.
As far price went for the 4th gen, the Dick Harrell camaro went for around $130,000. It almost was an all out race car with roll cage, 12 bolt and the wide body fenders with 345 or 325 rear tires..
Berger's went for around $40,000 depending on what stage you wanted.

If all fells, I will stick a nice lumpy cam in with a set of headers and take it and have it dyno tuned.

· Registered
897 Posts
GMMG made different stages. With the LS1 motor they started around 385 hp and went up to 600 hp, I think the 600 hp motor was an LS6 block bored to a 427 ci. or maybe it was the C5R block, cant remember. I'm only about 10 minutes from GMMG. May try and get by there to see what Matt has to say.
As far price went for the 4th gen, the Dick Harrell camaro went for around $130,000. It almost was an all out race car with roll cage, 12 bolt and the wide body fenders with 345 or 325 rear tires..
Berger's went for around $40,000 depending on what stage you wanted.

If all fells, I will stick a nice lumpy cam in with a set of headers and take it and have it dyno tuned.
Sweet, thanks for the info, just didn't know, assuming they make them, if a Berger Camaro would end up being a better buy because of everything I would like to do to the car, I wouldn't buy a $100K car, but if it were an extra 5K-10K over an RS/SS and had more of the features I was planning on doing anyways, I would seriously consider it.

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The pics were taken at the Atlanta F Body Gathering. Not sure who ownes the 2nd Gen camaro.
The Atlanta F Body Gathering is held every year on Memorial day weekend.
If anybody is interested.

· Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Motion Performance (formerly Baldwin/Motion) and Nickey Chicago (formerly Nickey Chevrolet) have both posted on their websites that they will be doing a fifth gen. version.
Clyde
Are you sure about Motion Performance...last I spoke with Joel Rosen he said "business just isn't what it used to be" and closed shop shortly thereafter. That was back in '93. The old Baldwin/Motion shop has been Speedworld for several years now. I hope it's true because Joel did amazing things with Camaros and Corvettes back in the day. I would love to have his input on my 5th Gen.:roxor:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.