Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With delivery of the 2010 Camaro only five months away it is time for Pedders to expand our Dealer Network to serve the Camaro Community. Our best new Dealers come from the experience and referral of their very satisfied customers. The #1 criteria in Pedders selection process is the culture of the shop -- are they dedicated to customer satisfaction? We can teach a shops how to install a part the Pedders way. We cannot change the fabric of the shop culture so we start with dedication to customer service. We do take care of those that take the time to help us locate a new Dealer. :thumbsup:

Based on your experience doing business with new car Dealers, performance shops, alignment shops and repair shops who do you feel is the Best of the Best?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
"Corvettes of Westchester" in Ossining NY.

No personal experience but I've heard lots of good things about their dyno-tuning. My camaro will be going there for a tune.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Those of you really in the Boston area, Northeast Power 781-393-7900 is a one man operation with a high level of knowledge. Ie; he does normal maintenance/repairs to subsidize his love of modifying everything motorized from autos to snow machines. He doesn't have a dyno, but his rates and attention to detail are outstanding. He even gave me a lender car (no charge) to drive because the F'ing place I sourced the lift kit for my Jeep GC sent the wrong upper spacing brackets which we found out about AFTER he had the rear springs installed and the front assembly's taken apart. (BTW for those of you that say we should have confirmed the right parts before starting, there was no way to tell). I highly suggest giving him a ring. His name is Eric.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the information in this thread. Mike White handles Dealer Development for me with Pedders USA, LLC. I have asked him to follow up on all of these.

Michael White
Quality Control & Dealer Development
Pedders USA, LLC
[email protected]
O (925) 215-1308
M (830) 460-0327

Mike is a 35 year industry veteran who is an ASE Master, instructor at the university level for automotive management, and certified car nut. If you have any questions regarding Mike's area of expertise please give him a call or drop him an email.

·
8,984 Posts
try ronda tire or auto-masters in cutlerville
I must say you know how to dress up a PUSSY for Christmas don't you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
tt Performance in Little Falls, New Jersey. No prior experience but their website looks good and the owner sounds respectable. Probably where mine will go for a tune (eventually).

www.ttperformance.net
Matt is a great guy and their shop is amazing. The NJFBOA goes there every May for a dyno day and BBQ. The guys at TTP are top notch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Vette Doctors Inc.
52 Elm Place
Amityville, NY 11701

Cartek
USED TO BE IN Garwood, NJ but have moved to a new facility. I don't know where.

SLP Performance Parts, Inc.
1501 Industrial Way North.
Toms River, NJ 08755

Tune Time Performance
931 RT. 166
Toms River, NJ 08753

Quick Time Performance
23 Birch Street
Building A
Midland Park, NJ 07432

East Coast Supercharging
562 Route 539