·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol ya it does. Well it is a rather big car after all.:lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
See what bird fetishes and driving on the road while on the phone does to you? He drove that car deeper into that marsh then a gay sailor dove his.......

Just thought...Million dollar man couldn't afford a bluetooth headset?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
See what bird fetishes and driving on the road while on the phone does to you? He drove that car deeper into that marsh then a gay sailor dove his.......

Just thought...Million dollar man couldn't afford a bluetooth headset?

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Saw that earlier today. This is a reply from another forum I frequent...

the guy that owns the car is in the business of rebuilding salvage cars, many of them exotic cars. They said the engine was running for 15 minutes after it went in the water. I'm not doing too much mental math, but I think there are definitely dots to be connected somewhere.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Saw that earlier today. This is a reply from another forum I frequent...
Any insurer that is looking at a claim on that car would be a fool to not investigate the possibility of fraud. I would guess his premium would increase somewhat.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They said the engine was running for 15 minutes after it went in the water
I doubt that. I don't know how high the airbox sits off the engine but the exhaust is completely covered. If it didn't hydrolock it definately would have died.

·
Registered
247 Posts
This idiot has the audacity to blame the crash on a Pelican when in fact it was his own stupidity and inattention by bending over while driving to retrieve his cell phone that fell to the floor. Just another idiot on a cell while driving proving that driver inattention is the biggest problem on the road ever! What a looser.

·
8,984 Posts
Man, I saw that last night, but did not realize that was right down the street from me.

I didn't know we had rich people in Lufkin!

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
I doubt that. I don't know how high the airbox sits off the engine but the exhaust is completely covered. If it didn't hydrolock it definately would have died.
From what I hear, the airbox is near the top of the motor and was out of the water the entire time.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts