Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
dont know if you know or not, but the 01 looks to be an ss and appears to say ss on the side, and the 2lt appears to be an SS. did you do a ss conversion on the 2lt? looks like it had bremo breaks on it too.

·
Registered
200 Posts
dont know if you know or not, but the 01 looks to be an ss and appears to say ss on the side, and the 2lt appears to be an SS. did you do a ss conversion on the 2lt? looks like it had bremo breaks on it too.
It's a Z28 with an SS hood and 17" wheels. He actually has old school Z28 emblems on the fenders.

His '10 is an RS with the SS brakes and front bumper. Check his fquick page. ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope Z/28 trust me I purchased it new and built it up from scratch. Car is customized by Tom Henry & GMMG. As for the 2010 nope it's a 2LT/RS with the Brembo Brake package (thanks to Fesler-Moss), the SS bumper cover was added after my V6 bumper was hit by a truck tire and V6 bumpers were back ordered at the time :)

Sean

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are those vette flags under the Camaro badge on the fender?:thumbsup:
Nope 1967 Camaro V-Flags, 1967 Camaro "rally-sport" on the hood cowl, and finally the 1969 Camaro by Chevrolet on the bumper cover.

Sean

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a Z28 with an SS hood and 17" wheels. He actually has old school Z28 emblems on the fenders.

His '10 is an RS with the SS brakes and front bumper. Check his fquick page. ;)
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh snap, I never noticed the conversion on your 5th Gen! Sweet! :thumbsup:

Great pics. I wish I could've kept my 4th Gen. :(

Wife said keep it, buy the V6 for my daily driver and order my SS vert next year :D

Sean

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Nope Z/28 trust me I purchased it new and built it up from scratch. Car is customized by Tom Henry & GMMG. As for the 2010 nope it's a 2LT/RS with the Brembo Brake package (thanks to Fesler-Moss), the SS bumper cover was added after my V6 bumper was hit by a truck tire and V6 bumpers were back ordered at the time :)

Sean
oh. well that explains that then. looks good. ive seen quite a few rs models buying these brembos from former ss models. looks good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts