Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another Camaro of which to post gratuitous pictures is in our stable!! :party::cancan::danceb:
We picked her up last weekend, and I haven't been able to sit still since! This car is Amazing!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Grats man! That shot by the lake is nice! Do you have any mods in mind or just roll stock?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! Got plenty of ideas, now to find the cash LOL

Will def keep you guys posted on mods as they come ;) SO excited!!!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
congrats that's freaking awsome!!!

love that they are matching colours too

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Congrats Rev :thumbsup: I always looked for you to be a

NEVER going 5thgen..4thgen until the day I die :thumbsup:

Both very beautiful Car man.

Love the pic by the lake

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Do you see the big difference in the suspension and how it handles and feels? The power and smoothness is amazing isn't it?

I think... well.. I'm going to guess that your favorite color is....red. How did I do?? Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! A big F'ING CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!! Hot Color!!!! Man, you meant to tell me you are keeping both cars in your stable?! I was looking forward to buying your 2002 from you man! WTF?! (I'm kidding!) Good luck with the car man!! Did you get a 2010 or 2011? All the best bro! You've just succumbed to PEER.............PRESSURE!!!!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks for all the 'grats everybody!!! There just aren't enough smileys on the web to cover this one!!! We ended up landing a 2010 2SS/RS... Oddly enough this SS was the first one I had the pleasure of test driving months back!

This is what she looked like on that day:

But long story short- it had been there awhile (I test drove her in March I believe) and had a "Do not test drive" sign in her window. They needed to move that car, and it had every option we wanted plus some... Emmy sat down in it for a couple seconds, got back out with a huge grin and announced "This car just told me it's for us" and we knew we couldn't leave without it!

A couple days before we purchased:

The ride is really in an entirely different league! Took it up the mountain to Shaver Lake just for those windy roads, and this thing is just too much fun to drive!

Don't worry, the 4th gen isn't going anywhere (literally right now LOL- haven't taken her out in over a week except for a meeting a couple blocks away :lol:) but if all goes as planned, both cars are here to stay! (Unless of course DK makes me an offer I can't refuse! :lol:):yay:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Man that is so awesome you have a 5th and got to keep your 4th gen. Sometimes i wish i still had my 4th gen.

I'm trying to wait until the convertibles are out, and until the my vette is paid for (3 more months), but i'm so so so tempted to go trade her in on a new black SS right now!!!!

enjoy.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man, and congrats on payin off the Vette! A buddy of mine saw a vert Camaro in Michigan last week, said it looked great top down!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I just love 5th gens with body colored GFX. Yes I am biased but am also surprised how few red 5th gens are out there. Just an awesome look!

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Don't worry, the 4th gen isn't going anywhere (literally right now LOL- haven't taken her out in over a week except for a meeting a couple blocks away :lol:) but if all goes as planned, both cars are here to stay!
That's the same problem I had when I first got my 5th gen. I had spent so much time in the 5th gen that when I did get back into my 4th gen, I thought something was wrong with it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts