Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute to tell you guys thanks. After having a hard time here with a local dealership :violin:you guys have made it easier. I am working out some details with SS-Eric and think it may actually turn out to be fun and exciting. I have always went and just picked out a car before and NEVER had a NEW Camaro, although I have owned 5 over the years (Sigh, wishing I still had them). I just wanted to say “Thanks!” and let you know you guys are real class acts.:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Hell yeah !!!!!!! Eric let me know when this car gets in to Classic I just want to see what it looks like if thats ok with the owner.

If Green wont stand out on the lot then nothing will .

Congrats on the Order :thumbsup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
SS Eric, I know this girl. I work with her and she doesnt have a pot to piss in nevermind afford this car. Run RUN.........

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Jekyll, sorry. I was busy getting brandysynergy out from under my desk.

what was your question again?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
congrats on your order brandy!! can't wait to see pics of the car

·
Registered
589 Posts
:lol: not going to comment FOR ONCE ;) :lol:
Me and Brandy talk smack to each other all the time. She is a good sport and can give it back pretty good sometimes. She is a great person and I am glad she is getting the first Syn Green car. I guess....:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I just heard Synergy Green has a clog in the paint Vats so they are going to use John Deere Green instead :lol:

Hey Eric Sell her some 22inch Wheels ( tractor wheels )

Welcome to Cowtown come Git yer Amaro lol :lol:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just heard Synergy Green has a clog in the paint Vats so they are going to use John Deere Green instead :lol:

Hey Eric Sell her some 22inch Wheels ( tractor wheels )

Welcome to Cowtown come Git yer Amaro lol :lol:
she is country as cornbread, she will love that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts