Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
The Camaro's exact DOB is under the hood somewhere (month/year is on door)...stamped on something...uh, uh...
I got nothing...lol.

Or you could just pm CamaroScotty or Anna (little_bank_robber) and give them your VIN and one of them will be happy to tell you. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
The Camaro's exact DOB is under the hood somewhere (month/year is on door)...stamped on something...uh, uh...
I got nothing...lol.

Or you could just pm CamaroScotty or Anna (little_bank_robber) and give them your VIN and one of them will be happy to tell you. :thumbsup:
on the chassis :D (open hood and look straight down and to left should be a yellow or white sticker)

or safer and for sure way is pm Anna or CamaroScotty like Envy said..;)

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
on the chassis :D (open hood and look straight down and to left should be a yellow or white sticker)

or safer and for sure way is pm Anna or CamaroScotty like Envy said..;)
I was told that the date on the sticker on the chassis was when the chassis was built and not the actual build date of the car. I'll look and compare mine just to see if I was correctly informed...lol. [URL="
[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Okay...I checked this morning and my chassis is dated 4/13/2010 but my car's build date is 4/14/2010 so the chassis date IS NOT the build date of your car but it's close. And a whole lotta people think they know their car's build date but they're off by a day or two...lol. [URL="
[/URL]

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Message Anna from Sparta Chevrolet...(MC member name: little_bank_robber) Give her your vin# and she'll be able to look it up and tell you when your camaro rolled off the assembly line.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
So can we assume that your chassis date is one day earlier than build date? Was the plant 7 days a week?

·
Registered
242 Posts
My chassis sticker shows June 3rd 2010. My build sheet shows June 4th as a production date..............My car is a 2011....The 2011 model yr wasn't supposed to begin production until Monday June 7th 2010...So my car was built before scheduled production start date! Thought that was pretty cool....... Its nice knowing your build date!

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
My chassis sticker shows June 3rd 2010. My build sheet shows June 4th as a production date..............My car is a 2011....The 2011 model yr wasn't supposed to begin production until Monday June 7th 2010...So my car was built before scheduled production start date! Thought that was pretty cool....... Its nice knowing your build date!
Nice! So you could have one of the very first production 2011s!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I got a copy ofmy dealer title before DMV issued my title

1 - 13 of 13 Posts