Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know, I've had my 2011 LS for a little over a month. I've added the Gen5diy backup camera and driving lamps. Also added an Elite CC, a Cold Air Industries CAI and the 4 gauge cluster (thanks INTIMIDAT3R). The car came with 20"s, leather seats and nice floor mats.

My birthday is coming up and my chief financial officer (wife) asked me what I wanted. I'd like something else for the car that's in the $200.00 range. Can you give me some suggestions,

Thanks,:)

Matt

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
IMO, I would kick in a couple of hundred $$ and buy a set of Technostalgia Sequential and Afterburner tail lights. You will never regret it.:D

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Gas

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
+1 for the tail lights, very noticeable mod!

$200.00 doesn't go very far on these cars I've noticed, maybe some nice seat covers??
I don't think you can get seat covers that don't look like seat covers for $200. I am a fan of the tail light idea but based on my experience, it may depend on state regulations. I am likely going to have to take mine out to pass inspection and I'm not looking forward to that, they are a bit of a PITA to get in and out. If your state doesn't care, I definitely say go for the taillights

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
As some of you know, I've had my 2011 LS for a little over a month. I've added the Gen5diy backup camera and driving lamps. Also added an Elite CC, a Cold Air Industries CAI and the 4 gauge cluster (thanks INTIMIDAT3R). The car came with 20"s, leather seats and nice floor mats.

My birthday is coming up and my chief financial officer (wife) asked me what I wanted. I'd like something else for the car that's in the $200.00 range. Can you give me some suggestions,

Thanks,:)

Matt
I think you can get a Cold Air Intake for right around $200 on the V6's...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I think you can get a Cold Air Intake for right around $200 on the V6's...:thumbsup:
If locked into the $200, this sounds like a good idea, but he said he already has one :p

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
I know what you mean ... I was about to totally agree with you but I had a "wait a minute" moment lol

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Headers are 200.00, at least that is what you tell her. We will all back you up. Enjoy your headers and Happy Birthday.

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Here's a couple of visual mod suggestions to protect your car. Each one was purchased by me for under $100 each and they're both made of billet aluminum. The first two pics are a pair of polished kick plates for your doors to protect them from damage and scuff marks (ignore the big black smug I wiped off later) and the third pic is of one of my door sill plates.

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Check out Oracle. They've got some really cool stuff. Interior lighting kits, grille lighting kits, glowing emblems, emblems that illuminate with the head lights and when you hit the brakes, mail slot lighting kits...all sorts of stuff right around your price and even less!!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. Some really good ideas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts