Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I first had matte black racing stripes for about a year or more, then i wanted something different so i pulled those off and went with the matte black hockey and center hood stripes. i loved both matte stripes, but i found that the matte black hockey stripes tended to look gold all the time due to the sun's reflection and i also found that it made the car look higher in the rear than it really was, so i pulled those off and installed some cyber gray bumble bee stripes. I really like how they came out. they match really well with my powdercoated rims. I think these stripes are my favorite ones by far and i haven't posted pics of my car in a while.:D

this was the first stripes i installed

then i installed these stripes with matching matte bowties

and here is the new cyber gray bumble bee stripes I've just put on a few weeks ago along with matching bowites

and here is a few under hood and wheel pics

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Looks Better!!!!! I just changed the Hood Spears on mine a few days ago, had the Matt Black stick-ons taken off and had the Hood Spear Painted on, Looks Soo much Better. Getting my wheels Re-Powder Coated this week and adding some Orange to them, once I get them back the hood will be completely dry & I'll be able to Clean it up to take Pics...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks great!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts