Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished a few motor/engine compartment mods. I wanted something different and grew bored of my engine cover.

I put a Vector ported intake on it, removed all the insulation covers, flipped the fuel rail 180* and put on a corvette braided fuel line. I also put some tall aluminum valve covers along with Katech/MSD spark plug wires(longer). The throttle body has been ported and painted gloss black by V Maxx. I also trimmed off some unnecessary coil mount tabs and then painted the coil mounts the same color as my stripes and grille ducts and installed some coil covers. I also rerouted the heater hoses and cleaned up the wiring......i think that's it:lol: New tuning is underway and a test at the track and dyno will come when the cooler weather gets here.

check out the ModernCamaro.com on the passenger side valve cover:5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Very Nice :thumbsup:

I dont know how often you drive your car but if you are like myself and drive it often I respect how you keep your engine bay clean.

I'm the same way everytime she gets a bath the engine bay gets wiped down.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I like it! It screams that something is done, but most won't notice it.

·
8,984 Posts
Oh I almost forgot we have anew section for your vehicle; where you can chronicle all of your modifications and where we can track your progress; if you would like me to merge any of your threads into one so you have a "Build thread" I would be more than happy to.

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I almost forgot we have anew section for your vehicle; where you can chronicle all of your modifications and where we can track your progress; if you would like me to merge any of your threads into one so you have a "Build thread" I would be more than happy to.
cool, ill look into that:thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
Let me know if you need those changes made bud!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Nice! I like it better without the covers on them. Ditched mine on the GTO as well. The LS design looks good to me without them.

Going the keep the coils as are or move them off valve covers?

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice! I like it better without the covers on them. Ditched mine on the GTO as well. The LS design looks good to me without them.

Going the keep the coils as are or move them off valve covers?
thanks, i agree. i'll be keeping them on the valve covers.....for now:lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts