Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well unfortunately the silver SS was not there on the last day (Sunday) but the black RS was. I have to say, I have seen almost every image that has been posted on 5thgen.org and camaro5 but until you SEE this front end in person it does not compare...I have some pictures below of the black RS, with the 09 Tahoe in IBM. I know some people asked about that color, and I am interested in it as well so I will add those.....also got some good shots of the new vette....I DO apologize that my camera is garbage but the lil video I talk walking around the camaro wasnt to bad just had to many people in the way....

this did have the cluster gauge and if you havent seen the interior in person the pics do NO justice....I figured the cluster gauge wasnt a big loss if I decided to go with the SS1, but it is pretty **** cool lil feature. But the kicker....the thing that actually dropped my jaw was when the halos were on as day time running lamps...that was cool as hell, and again something I recommend those who order get the RS package because until you see it in person...just try to trust me, its worth the extra 1.5k.

oooh and on the very bottom many of you asked what the IBM looks like, I am also interested in purchasing the IBM so I figured I would add it as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRxOB9yn4Mc

and for those interested this is the IBM on the 09 Suburban.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Man, black looks good. But, I know I couldn't keep it clean enough.

·
Registered
142 Posts
****. That looks so good, and I'm thinking about doing the last minute color change to IBM. It's just such a nice color!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nice pics. That black is growing on me (victory red is my choice right now)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The interior was very nice, it was hard to get detailed pictures due to the fact that it was in fact dark and the lighting inside the convention center didnt help.

Unfortunately there was no ambient lighting but the standard lighting wasnt bad either. It was a very cool light blue and the cluster also lit up the same color. Almost gave the appearance of floating even without the ambient..

·
Registered
25 Posts
ya man I was there that thing was sick...too bad we couldn't actually get in it though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts