Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Tony and I'm a long time car guy.
About 2 years ago I was bit by a tick and got "Lymes Disease" and lost everything I owned including my mind/memories and prized 2002 Corvette Z06 that I built from stock. If I seem off or repeat things it's simply because I forget things now. I take Alzheimer med's for my memory and it doesn't help much.

Here's a couple pic's of my Tiger Shark.

Around Christmas of this year I was living with my folk's and saw a pretty lady moving in across the street and went over to met her. To make a long story short, we are now engaged and she bought me my SS for Valentine's Day.
Julia, Benji and I

My 2012 SS Camaro "Black Sunshine

Future mods: Custom painted stripes
Foose Wheel's
ZL 1 hood and insert

Wish list: Super Charger

My picture link and some minor mods I did myself.

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/members/concrete-jungle-albums-2012-camaro-ss-black-sunshine.html

·
3,081 Posts
Sharpe ride dude. If your girl friend bought you that car, you need to marry her like right now. Thats darn right un-heard of. Did you get it in your name?? Just asking, in case there is every a break-up she wont take it back. Congrats and hope you two have lots of good Camaro memories. :5go:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sharpe ride dude. If your girl friend bought you that car, you need to marry her like right now. Thats darn right un-heard of. Did you get it in your name?? Just asking, in case there is every a break-up she wont take it back. Congrats and hope you two have lots of good Camaro memories. :5go:
She wanted to put it in my name... But because of my finance situation and with the bank and losing everything, I asked her to put it in her name.
I'm still waiting to win my social security case so I can take care of my debt.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice Camaro, your Z06 was bad ass very nice:thumbsup: Can't wait to see the mods you do to your Camaro.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
That's an amazing story....might make a good movie!:lol: Really hope you can overcome the medical problems and know we are here if you need us!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Welcome! I'm glad your life is better now! Enjoy life's blessings!!

·
8,984 Posts
God bless. Great looking car!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Good write up,,,,sounds like you found a great girl :thumbsup: and hopefully you can get your case with SS worked out...

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I'm glad to see you're getting your life back together!

Your girl sounds like a keeper!

Great car!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts