Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I am going to soon be ordering new wheels for my 2LS. I have a couple of wheel choices I'm leaning towards, but I was curious what your opinions are in regards to what looks better, Black or Chrome? I like both!

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I really think Black will look great especially with the IOM color and striping that I have.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Well I perfere chrome.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Black was cool a few years ago because not too many people had it. If you're gonna do black, then add some red highlights in there. I prefer polished aluminum tho!!

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
I agree with CHAPEL.

Black is weak... last week!!!

Chrome would look much better with IOM.

BUT... go with what YOU like, not what someone else likes.

·
xxSkullZxx
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments guys. I truely appreciate the opinions of fellow Camaro owners!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ultimately, the decision is yours. I think depending on the car color, black looks cool, I think they compliment the TF3 Package well, personally if I would have bought a Camaro without that package I probably would have went chrome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I hate! Blacked out wheels. Especially the stock camaro wheels. Now I've some some good aftermarket black wheels but they are $$$. Chrome or polished looks good IMO wheels need to pop not hide under black paint lol. Like a car with no hubs lol.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hate! Blacked out wheels. Especially the stock camaro wheels. Now I've some some good aftermarket black wheels but they are $$$. Chrome or polished looks good IMO wheels need to pop not hide under black paint lol. Like a car with no hubs lol.
Agreed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts