Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There seems to be a 'trend' to black-out the gorgeous :)eek:) gold Chevy Bowties on our beloved 2010 Camaros! I decided to show how much I like the GM-color choice, so I goldizized :)lol:) the bowties in the center of my 20" polished wheels! See below and comment... :cool:

Before

After

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
There seems to be a 'trend' to black-out the gorgeous :)eek:) gold Chevy Bowties on our beloved 2010 Camaros! I decided to show how much I like the GM-color choice, so I goldizized :)lol:) the bowties in the center of my 20" polished wheels! See below and comment... :cool:

Before

After
I like the idea of having the bowties in the center caps on the wheels match the ones on the front and rear, whatever the color.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the idea of having the bowties in the center caps on the wheels match the ones on the front and rear, whatever the color.
Black on Silver...check! ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts

Before

After
Ok. I give up. What did you use? and, how?:cool:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
8,984 Posts
You have lived in the ghetto too long.

You are adding gold to your Camaro! :lol:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have lived in the ghetto too long.

You are adding gold to your Camaro! :lol:
Good observation...and you are correct, less chances my rims will get stolen if my Camaro looks like it belongs in the neighborhood... :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
I think Defendoworx can make you some gold taillight bezels, gills, emblems, and maybe a gold foiled sharkfin.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
and maybe a gold foiled sharkfin.
I had to read that twice ... I thought it said gold foiled foreskin ... :rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
8,984 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Instead of the small "SS" badge on the front grill and back trunk lid there should be a large "SS" in replacing the gold "bowties"...after all, there has to be something distinction for the "big guns" model! Like below...hehehehehehehe

Attachments

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think Defendoworx can make you some gold taillight bezels, gills, emblems, and maybe a gold foiled sharkfin.
What? :confused: ...and look like it is owned by "Mr. T"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Instead of the small "SS" badge on the front grill and back trunk lid there should be a large "SS" in replacing the gold "bowties"...after all, there has to be something distinction for the "big guns" model! Like below...hehehehehehehe
Got back a short while ago from the 2009 Classic Car Show here in San Diego...yep, what you describe is exactly the "way it has always been done" from seeing all the 1960 and 1970 classic SSes... :thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
I pity a fool that has chrome; Everyone knows Gold is were it be at!

·
Registered
30 Posts
DET MSCL,

Yes! Nothing like that big "SS" staring at you in your review mirror...the gold bowtie could mean it's just a V6 Camaro behind you...but the large "SS" will strike some fear into the driver ahead of you!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I've seen these in person. A guy at a show was telling me about them. I think I'm going to stick with the normal look.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts