Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her back from the body shop about 2 weeks ago after having a hit and run that destroyed my bumper.

Here are the pics.

Next: black out headlights, fog lights, backup lights, side lights, everything including chrome around brake lights and chrome on rim. Getting a lip spoiler and side vents.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm drooling!! When I get a Camaro (If that ever happens) I want it to look similar.

May I make a suggestion???

Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm drooling!! When I get a Camaro (If that ever happens) I want it to look similar.

May I make a suggestion???

Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!!
Thats what i am gonna do! Black Chrome!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Beautiful ride. Only thing I can think of to make her even better would be some lowering springs or coilovers to get rid of the fender gap. Would look great with those wheels.

·
Registered
387 Posts
definately got to black out those tail light bezels. Car looks great!

·
8,984 Posts
It's getting there! Get rid of the rest of the chrome and you are set! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks good. now use some nite chade and black out those side markers!
Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!

·
8,984 Posts
No, just black it out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!
Black chrome does look nice, just depends if someone likes that really really shinny black look.
A Little flatter black might look a bit better :)
All a matter of ones taste.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!Instead of blacking out the chrome, how about black chroming it?? I know, more expensive. Either way, both ways will still look badass!!
no...just black.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Appreciate the comments guys! Mod list has changed slightly. Still blacking every piece of the car out, just going with 22" TSW nurburgring black rims and slp quad tips. Hopefully will have th quad tips by Jan. and the rims in about 3-4months!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts