10,420 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Well Deserved... Congrats to the Blackhawks

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Dam that was a hell of a finish. When he hit the game winning shot I was like WTH why is he running like he just did something :confused: everyone else just standing around :lol:

I'm sorry to say but hearing those Philly Fans Boo the Cup when it came out on the ice Thats BS you just made it to the stanley Cup finals and forced a Game that was on the line until OT Show some class you did well getting here VERY WELL.

First Eagle Fans Boo Santa Claus
2nd Flyer Fans Boo the Cup

Brotherly love you say ? Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
589 Posts
KANERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though the puck went in at first and then I felt stupid because nobody else was excited. Then saw it did go in and everybody was excited. LOL.

LETS GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys see Roenick crying after they won it. "Its the Blackhawks man"

Ive gained huge respect for Jeremy and always thought even though he was kind of done wrong by the hawks, that he was still a hawk at heart. That proved it.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
KANERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though the puck went in at first and then I felt stupid because nobody else was excited. Then saw it did go in and everybody was excited. LOL.

LETS GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys see Roenick crying after they won it. "Its the Blackhawks man"

Ive gained huge respect for Jeremy and always thought even though he was kind of done wrong by the hawks, that he was still a hawk at heart. That proved it.
I agree

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Congrats to Chicago!!! Hope you all go out and enjoy the party tomorrow!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Congrats....SOOOOO happy the "cryers" didn't win.

Tim, when they have the cup on "tour" you should pull some strings and get a picture of the cup in your car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
What an awesome finish. Was at the bar I go to after golf league and the owner there is known to be a little bit of a nut. So when they won he broke out a $4500 1993 bottle of Dom Perignon. So while drinking it he taps the bottle and boom chipped part of the tooth. Oh, well getting it fixed today and for the time being I get to celebrate Duncan Keith style by missing a bit of teeth. Either way Thank You Blackhawks, and can any of you play baseball cuz both our teams need it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Shoulda been the Bruins...

:rotflmao:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I have a good friend whose sister moved to Chicago last year and suddenly she's this big Blackhawks fan, watching the games every night. That's a weak connection if you ask me, but I guess it's better than rooting for a team because they have cool uniforms.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was really impressed with Roenick at the end there, he's a class act! :thumbsup:

Man I think I'll be lucky to get within feet of the Stanley Cup, but getting a picture with it is tops on my TO DO list. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Octane, do you know if theyll be showcasing it at the United Center or if itll be out and about?

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
That was a great goal at the end... Kane was celebrating before mostly everyone realized the puck went in

1 - 17 of 17 Posts