Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i'm in a debate with one of my coworkers right now and i need some help to either prove or lose the debate

and no i'm not saying which side i'm on till i have all the data lol

so what i need to know from the americans on the board is what do you guys use for ingredients in a) a bloody mary and b) a ceasar

and how many of you have heard of clamato juice

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Whenever I make a bloody mary I use: V8 spicy hot, smirnoff, pinch of celery salt, and a stick of celery.

Whats a ceasar?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahah that's the debate is that americans do not know what a ceasar is because they do not have clamato down there

so thank you for your response and that question :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Whats a ceasar?:dunno: And we have a bar here at the bowling alley never heard of it.....

·
Registered
968 Posts
Is clamato a clam tomato mix? still never heard of a ceasar :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
We have clamato, but I think it's nasty. When I make a Bloody Mary I skip the Tabasco and use habanero sauce and good, Russian vodka. Very nice. Some like a couple of radish slices instead of celery. A Bloody Manya. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah no it's a better version of V8 crap

ceasar: clamato, vodka, tobassco, worthesire sauce, celery salt

so the two drinks are almost the same, but completely different cuz of the clamato.

i told my coworker that clamato doesn't exist in the states and he called bs on me. i told him that they don't make ceasars cuz they don't have clam and he called bs again. so i told him bout the bloody mary's and he thinks i'm off my rocker. so i'm building some great proof. thanks boys :D

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
hahah no it's a better version of V8 crap

ceasar: clamato, vodka, tobassco, worthesire sauce, celery salt

so the two drinks are almost the same, but completely different cuz of the clamato.

i told my coworker that clamato doesn't exist in the states and he called bs on me. i told him that they don't make ceasars cuz they don't have clam and he called bs again. so i told him bout the bloody mary's and he thinks i'm off my rocker. so i'm building some great proof. thanks boys :D
Make him my habanero version! He won't be able to talk well enough to call BS!

Try it...it's GOOD!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahah but sooooooooooooo good. hell i had 5 or 6 of em tonight

nom nom nom

·
Registered
968 Posts
And might I add.....ewwww

Hopefully not a date drink...:lol:
Yea I could see it here in TX.......Hey baby lets go get some clamata and go back to my place...............what you got clamata what kind of STD is that!!

:facepalm: fail

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Free ceasar sampling for everyone going to Oshawa! :bigparty:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sorry to bust your bubble, but we have Clamato in the US. When I worked at Wal-Mart, we sold that stuff by the gallon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Guys don't drink Bloody Marys, and YES Clamato is available in the US.

Bars around here us it to make "Clam Diggers" for the chicks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts