Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I heard it on another forum.... as always, take with a grain of salt -- but, I don't find it hard to believe, personally.
:)wow...I hope this is true...it would be great news. Imperial blue for me please. (just need to decide on white or silver rally stripes).

·
Registered
897 Posts
:roxor:

This just made my day, I'm glad I complained as much as I did, now I can't wait to place my order.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
are you a dealer? do you know which blue it will be?
yes he is a dealer. looks like both blues are gonna happen. Imperial Blue and the Aqua blue.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
OK, but it would be good to know when the dealers will be able to choose that option. I still have not seen a polished wheel selection - which was suppose to be added weeks ago -
I too thought it was supposed to be done already, but I believe that will be changed in the mid-November system update as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
wOoT....way to go GM! In honor of this occassion I purchased 100 shares in GM...honestly. Now I can change my sig line!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ohhh.....got ahead of myself. Only ONE Blue is going to be offered.....guess we get to stand by for that. Oh well, I am thankful we will get one. Change sig again...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.