Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard it on another forum.... as always, take with a grain of salt -- but, I don't find it hard to believe, personally.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I heard it on another forum.... as always, take with a grain of salt -- but, I don't find it hard to believe, personally.
:)wow...I hope this is true...it would be great news. Imperial blue for me please. (just need to decide on white or silver rally stripes).

·
Registered
897 Posts
:roxor:

This just made my day, I'm glad I complained as much as I did, now I can't wait to place my order.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
OK, but it would be good to know when the dealers will be able to choose that option. I still have not seen a polished wheel selection - which was suppose to be added weeks ago -

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
are you a dealer? do you know which blue it will be?
yes he is a dealer. looks like both blues are gonna happen. Imperial Blue and the Aqua blue.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
OK, but it would be good to know when the dealers will be able to choose that option. I still have not seen a polished wheel selection - which was suppose to be added weeks ago -
I too thought it was supposed to be done already, but I believe that will be changed in the mid-November system update as well.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Okey, quick question. Will the blues be an added charge or will they be in the regular? line up? Either way I'm glad to hear the news.

·
Registered
141 Posts
wOoT....way to go GM! In honor of this occassion I purchased 100 shares in GM...honestly. Now I can change my sig line!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ohhh.....got ahead of myself. Only ONE Blue is going to be offered.....guess we get to stand by for that. Oh well, I am thankful we will get one. Change sig again...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts