Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow, that's a sharp looking car. If I didn't have my heart set on the Camaro, I might grab one of those, just too bad it doesn't come with a v-8.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
If they had a malibu SS with the DI V6 in it...I would have a hard decision to make. FWD or not. :p

The interior is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen come out of Chevrolet, it's insane.

Edit: Hey, atleast GM admits that they used to suck on interiors. Even though I don't mind the interior in my S-10...it's just a bit bland.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think the new malibu looks awesome! with it and the new G8 GM is gona have a major turn around....the camry and new accord dont look good at all compared.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
It looks much better than the old design.

Bob didn't seem to be 'smooth' in his remarks about the Bu. He often appears to be very polished.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think the new malibu looks awesome! with it and the new G8 GM is gona have a major turn around....the camry and new accord dont look good at all compared.
:werd:

I really think they should use a boring-looking beige Camry in the "soon there will be a car you can't ignore" commericals.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
That looks even nicer than I thought after seeing the video.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts