Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked this before but I don't remember getting an answer.

I noticed on the new Camaro site that the ground effects are not body colored. Is that just like that on the site or or they actually like that? If so, I think that's stupid.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I've asked this before but I don't remember getting an answer.

I noticed on the new Camaro site that the ground effects are not body colored. Is that just like that on the site or or they actually like that? If so, I think that's stupid.
No they aren't, and yes it is.

I'm going to see what the after market comes up with

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I pay over 2 grand for a few plastic body pieces i would think they could at least paint them for me! I would love to get IOM with ground effects but i don't want stupid black pieces around the bottom.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I disagree. I think the contrast looks very good on every color except maybe one. Especially with black rally stripes.
I know rust prevention is much better than it was 25 years ago, but I cringe when I recall the way the ground effect attachment induced corrosion on 3rd gens....

:mad:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I disagree. I think the contrast looks very good on every color except maybe one. Especially with black rally stripes.
I know rust prevention is much better than it was 25 years ago, but I cringe when I recall the way the ground effect attachment induced corrosion on 3rd gens....

:mad:
Would they really make that mistake again?

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I bet they are Black (or, are they Cyber Grey?) so when you bottom-out on someone's lame driveway or parking lot, you won't scratch off any paint! ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Except they're a different grey than the cyber grey so on that one it looks like a bad job of paint matching, in my opinion.

Chris
Yup, I would have preferred them in Cyber Grey.
Supposedly this grey is supposed to go with everything. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they actually look like.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts