Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi sorry about another exhaust question but do any of you have a borla atak either cat back or axle back and what do you think of it. is it to loud does it have any drone? was thinking of getting one just wanted to know the opinion of someone that already has one. thank you in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi first post , good site much better then the other site. I have borla atak axle back its not loud at all imo. I wish it was alittle louder. but when i put long tube headers and pipes on that should do it . 45th ss conv 6 speed, cai

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have Borla ATAK cat back w/ stainless works long tube headers

check out my build thread (link below) to hear short video of drive off and drive by.

to answer your questions:
1. I love it. I've only heard one car that I thought sounded better than mine and that one had a cam job and it only sounded slightly better and only at idle.
2. it's plenty loud... it rattles the pictures on the wall inside the house when I start her up.
3. zero drone. (I know drone because the wife's Challenger had it big time after we installed super 40s). The borla atak has no drone at all at any RPM or speed.

I got mine from Apex (chase).

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have the Corsa catback and its comparable to the Borla, NO Drone at all! just wish it was louder, but headers should take care of that Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts