Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure it's been asked about 3 million times, and I apologize, the search functions for me, anyway on forums tend to not do anything, so I refuse to use them, but this is kind of pertaining to my car..

Anyway, 2010 Camaro SS, stick.

I'm wondering about the Borla ATAK, is it worth it? I like an obnoxious car, it's orange and white so you can see it from about a mile away, but I want for people to know it's me coming, I want noise, a grinding, angry sounding Camaro sounds good to me..

So, what's your thoughts? Is it noisy in the car? Easy to install?
I have previously been in love with 3rd gens, I ran a Flowmaster 80, and no muffler, in my life, have I ever experienced a more annoying drone than that, couple that with headers and the lack of a cat, and she was noisy, but a good noisy.

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
Can't say personally, but I've heard the ATAK can be pretty obnoxious with the right combination of other bolt-ons, cai, headers no cats, etc...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
with out headers it wont be too bad, add headers and it will sound insane but also drive you insane at times

the only kits I know of that have no drone are the corsa and the american racing headers kits they sound awesome at wot but no annoying drone

·
Registered
115 Posts
If you add a set of long tube headers the Borla ATAK is just what your looking for. Get use to 5 O in your rear view.

·
Banned
173 Posts
The Borla Atak is the #1 selling Camaro SS exhaust in our store. We sell tons of kits and everyone loves the way there Camaro sounds.

We have 0 complaints for fitment and sound. You will not go wrong with the Borla Atak.

2010 & 2011 Camaro Borla ATAK Exhaust

Check out the video after you click on the link. It is toward the bottom of the page. Borla provides 3 sound clips of the 2010-2012 Camaro SS exhaust.

Borla Touring
Borla Stinger
Borla Atak

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the Borla Atak Cat-back system October of 2011. BEST money I have ever spent on this car. It has a great rumble when driving normally. When you get on it, you really hear it, and so does everyone else. I wake up my neighbor every morning just starting the car up. You will not be disappointed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts