Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within 1 month both of the Headlight Assemblies in my 2010 2SS RS Camaro died. I replaced the ballast on both sides and both bulbs only to find out that the reflector holding the actual black twist mount for the HID's had fried. The part that fried is not available for purchase and im having a very hard time finding Headlight Assemblies that are not the stock ones to fit the HID STOCK kit that was already on my car. Everything i've found has been an HID kit meant to replace a stock halogen set. The only thing i've found is extremely expensive stock Assemblies that can fit. Where should i look? Is there a better option to fixing my headlight problem?!

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Have you tried talking to Diode Dynamics, one of our fine vendors on this site. I have used them for all of our vehicles and they are very knowledgeable on such things. I have their HID bulbs in my 2010 SS.
I understand the problem you are having with the wire and connectors and maybe they have heard of this before and might have an answer or suggestion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts