Modern Camaro Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
At least synergy green was out for more than one year. People wanting the aqua blue metallic (one of the best colors imo) have to really search because there was only a limited amount released in 2010 and no other year.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I never was a fan of the synergy green. BUT ever time I see a pic of ENVY on this board....I can't but think...."OMG what an AWESOME looking Camaro"

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Oh...but has anyone besides me actually seen a BRIGHT PINK Camaro?????? Theres one on the Chevy lot right now.....yea....ONLY in Vegas.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Oh...but has anyone besides me actually seen a BRIGHT PINK Camaro?????? Theres one on the Chevy lot right now.....yea....ONLY in Vegas.
I posted pics from the Atlanta NASCAR race in the lounge and Vegas girl posted maybe the one you are talking bout

·
Registered
2 Posts
seen lots of v6 come up on the market but the green Camaro ss is a true gem I like green and yellow but I am still debating what lengths I would go to get a green one, the price, extremely far distance ect most likely going to end up with yellow which I am totally fine with !

....for Dodge and Chevrolet I HATE how certain colours are special editions...as far I know you can order any mustang in "gotta get it green" now I am buying used so my rant can only go so far buy theoretically if I was buying brand spanking new and I cant choose last years colour wow....I wonder how many people walk away from almost buying a car for that reason and tracking down last years car used

I like special edition cars but come on its a paint code you could at the VERY least make the special one a candy green and the normal one like a normal Kawasaki ninja green....it grinds my gears lol does anyone else agree
I have one 😁

·
Premium Member
6,271 Posts
Doesn't bother me.....Not a fan of loud colors on cars.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts