Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from buying a Silver Ice Metallic 2LT V6 with RS package, and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!! I have been reading and drooling over all of your cars (those that have got them) and can truly say that pics do not do the Camaro justice. Would like to thank John McClarren in McGregor for a good deal. And before someone says anything about pics, i'm not all that computer savvy, so if you can tell me how to do them or I can send them to ya.

Greg

·
Registered
472 Posts
Congrats!

Set up a free account at photobucket.com, upload a photo, and then there will be a drop down box. copy the address in "direct link", and then when you are creating a post, choose insert an image and "paste", and we'll see it.

My question would be why are you on line when you just bought a new freakin Camaro?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats! The v-6 package is really an awesome car, I think GM did a smart thing in making the LS/LT such a compelling car.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very Nice. How about some gloss black rally stripes?

Reactions: CamaroSS/RS

·
Registered
279 Posts
b-e-a-utiful

Happy for you and at the same time a little jealous. I was going to use my scholarship to put a sizeable down payment on my camao in about August or September (around 15,000) but I fear I wont get a loan. That is my biggest fear right now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
SWEET!!!

If you hook up with some gloss black stripes I would love to see even more pics.

http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Camaro_BumbleBee.html
http://www.ridergraphix.com/2010_Camaro_Vent_Blackout.html

This is one of the colors I'm thinking about. However, I already have a Cortez Silver w/Black Stripes '69 so my wife wants to go with a different color like Victory Red w/Black Stripes. The Silver/Black is such a solid time tested color (just as cool today as it was 40 yrs ago) you just can't go wrong with it.

What's your impression of the V6? So far is sounds pretty impressive but I'm so torn between going with the V6 (which is probably the best choice for my situation) or V8 (my inner self is saying go all the way and don't look back).

Update:
Call www.vinylgraphics.net for the stripes. They don't have any info on their site but I called and they are about $140 cheaper for their kit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice car for a V-6 it has crazy power doesnt it?
As much as I like the power the V6 is putting out, I have owned V6's with more power so it isn't that suprising. Although the V6's were a Porsche and Bmw, guess that isn't fair to compare. But the gas mileage on the V6's are really impressive.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts