Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After my old one's Kohler Courage engine cracked the crankcase at <200 hours since new in 2006, (KNOWN issue. Courage engines are CRAP!...and Kohler's doing NOTHING about a known issue, except ceasing production of the Courage line) :eek: I had to get a new ride. More power than the old one by about 30%. Faster too, about 40%. GOBS more torque.

Here it is:

:5go:

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Looks nice but more power isn't always good :lol: I moved up and because my yard is so bouncy, I was going faster but faster meant bumps more and I broke a weld on the deck. Got it replaced for free under warranty and its been fine since

Also, I'll say 46" isn't any better than 42" when u are used to lining up the wheels with the last row :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Got any mods planned for this one :rotflmao:

Looks cool :cool:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's why I posted the way I did. This will have to do for now.

...it will bark the tires on pavement. :D

Mods? Maybe a dozer blade.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
That's why I posted the way I did. This will have to do for now.

...it will bark the tires on pavement. :D

Mods? Maybe a dozer blade.
how about a bagger?

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Nah...I stay away from ugly chicks.

Don't want a bagger. I'd rather let the clippings on the lawn. It's better for the grass.

Donuts in the gravel in front of my garage. Silly, but fun. I was putting wider doors on my garden shed for the new Husky, and got a little crazy.

12" wide tires and it'll bark 'em on dry pavement.

Less than 200 hours on the old one since it was new in 2006, and the block cracked. Stay AWAY from Kohler Courage engines!!! Known issue.

The new one's got a Kohler 7000, and it's GREAT!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Sorry about your Kohler Courage.
My KC is a 2005 model with a gadzillion hours on it. It's still running strong. I cut grass all summer and bag leaves all winter.
The mower deck has a hole worn through it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts