Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
wow great sculpture..bad wheels.. nice find. where did you find them?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
This seems to be my weekend. Just stopped in at walgreens and found a metallic orange one (Jada). That makes the third version this weekend.

Sean

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here's my current collection. Is it just me, or does it seem like there are new paint colors every week? How can one be expected to save for the real thing if they keep releasing new colors?

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Wow, you guys have nice collections.

·
Registered
78 Posts
sean where did you get all of those from? I have the big rc bumblebee and i took it apart glued the spider gears together and made a solid locker and i also lowered the car a bit, i was bored but, it does awsome donuts now.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I see one you are missing! 1:18 scale Silver! :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
sean where did you get all of those from? I have the big rc bumblebee and i took it apart glued the spider gears together and made a solid locker and i also lowered the car a bit, i was bored but, it does awsome donuts now.
Sounds cool. I got some from ebay and some from retail. Ebays easier cause I don't have time to hunt down all of them at retail stores.

I actually had the chance to get the silver, black and red in one shot, but I was low and $$, so I just walked away with the candy red one. I'll go back for the others later. I've decided not to get any scale larger than 1/32. That will just get too expensive in the long run.

sean

·
Registered
516 Posts
I love the amount of 5th gen diecast available right now. Hopefully more will be forthcoming ! Any new companys starting to make them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts