Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leak is stopped, at least temporarily. BP has all the valves shut doing a 48 hour test to see if the cap holds and doesn't pop a leak somewhere else under the sea. That would be REAL bad.

Crossing fingers...

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Now they can work on salvaging what's left if anything of their reputation

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Now they can work on salvaging what's left if anything of their reputation
there is a rumor my company, Apache, is buying BP's Alaska and other assets for $10 billion.

other reports said they are trying to sell off a lot of their non essential assets to help pay for the relief effort.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
fingers crossed that they finally have put a stop to this cluster**** so we can clean it up and get on with our lives.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
hells yeah! speaking of mardi gras... you coming next year? it's in early March for 2011. you should definitely come party with us!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sounds like Mardi Gras will come early this year!!!! Time to party!
For sure we'll bring some MG to Oshawa!

I so hope the cap has no issues, so far things look good. Discussed some of the issues in a meeting today, just want to be able to put this behind us and get it cleaned up. But that will take about a decade!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

I so hope the cap has no issues, so far things look good. Discussed some of the issues in a meeting today, just want to be able to put this behind us and get it cleaned up. But that will take about a decade!
Think positive with Help and lots of hard work im sure it can get done a lot faster.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
finally some good news...hope it holds.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
I am glad to see the oil has stopped, :thumbsup: now hopefully the clean up will not be forgotten. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts