Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my original Pirelli tires with basically zero miles. The car was trailered from the dealership and went right to my lift. Once I had Nickey paint a set of Torque Thrust M's these came off and went into storage. You can see the rubber nipples both on the sides and the face of the tires. The car was delivered to my home with 3.8 miles so these were from the factory as the dealer drove the car off the trailer and into the prep area.

Asking $700 for the set but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping is your cost from zip 48382. Obviously these are still on the rim however once I have serious interest they will come off. The rims are not for sale as they are headed to my G8. Thanks...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
have you seen anyone else put those wheels on a G8? interesting to see if they do.

sorry i'm not interested! almost 10,000 miles on mine and still look in very good shape. if you haven't sold them in a year from now i would be interested though :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seen many examples of the wheels on G8's. Need to run 245/35-20's up front and 285/30-20's out back to match the tire height but I love the look. Every color looks a bit different meaning both wheel color and body color. My wheels are MS so they should look (and I have seen the exact wheels on MGM or gray metallic) on my car. I've seen chrome on the dark red and silver, it looks great, I've seen polished on nearly all colors and that is a great look too. Was going to wait until spring but really don't see getting enough miles on my current set to worry about keeping a spare set. I'm all of 720 miles for this year so the car sits more than anything else...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Tires

Still Have them??

I have my original Pirelli tires with basically zero miles. The car was trailered from the dealership and went right to my lift. Once I had Nickey paint a set of Torque Thrust M's these came off and went into storage. You can see the rubber nipples both on the sides and the face of the tires. The car was delivered to my home with 3.8 miles so these were from the factory as the dealer drove the car off the trailer and into the prep area.

Asking $700 for the set but please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping is your cost from zip 48382. Obviously these are still on the rim however once I have serious interest they will come off. The rims are not for sale as they are headed to my G8. Thanks...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure do...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After an unbelievably painful experience with Discount Tire I can now say all four tires are off the rims and available for shipping. I am willing to separate the fronts from the rears. What I would like to do (I never want to make or lose money on shipping) is have the buyer arrange for shipping on your end. I will bundle and pack the tires any way you want however you can't fake the weight or dimensions. They are what they are in terms of size... BIG! Ship from is 48382 and weight for rears is 35, fronts are 32... Paypal add 3% to the transaction price. $300 for fronts and $350 for rears and thats only if I have real buyers for each set. If I don't have confirmed buyers and payment I will keep the set together. Hope that all makes sense... pictures tomorrow since I just spent 3 hours at Discount Tire and I'm a bit chapped... thx...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*** SOLD ***

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sure..... by the way I love the look and love the way it tightens up the car...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not sure why they went sideways, looked alright when I loaded them??!?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the look and love the car but need to quit spending $$ on the G8 and focus on the SS! Needs more power.... but don't they all...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts