Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
congrats...should be a great superbowl. Jets played a good half.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Yep.... Pitts beat Atlanta like 9-15.....Packers beat them...well, by a lot.... It WILL be a good game! (In the nice warm indoors, like Rodgers likes it)

And 'Berger will get to experience the wrath of....

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Im pulling for the pack there is no way in HELL im pulling for the steelers.

OH and Scott lol The roof will be open UNLESS there is rain/slete or snow This applies to every sporting event played in this stadium.......including the superbowl that was the rule written to have a roof that opens and closes :thumbsup: Voted by the citizens of Arlington.

Lots of people in DFW wanted the hole in the roof jerry wanted a roof that closes so the citizens of arlington voted and got what you see above.

From the first fight , fight concert to the first basketball game all sported the open roof.

Good football should have clear skies low in the 40's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Im pulling for the pack there is no way in HELL im pulling for the steelers.

OH and Scott lol The roof will be open UNLESS there is rain/slete or snow This applies to every sporting event played in this stadium.......including the superbowl that was the rule written to have a roof that opens and closes :thumbsup: Voted by the citizens of Arlington.

Lots of people in DFW wanted the hole in the roof jerry wanted a roof that closes so the citizens of arlington voted and got what you see above.

From the first fight , fight concert to the first basketball game all sported the open roof.

Good football should have clear skies low in the 40's :thumbsup:
**** Dave, I'll pick you up in Grand Rapids after all! :5go:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
did Troy Polamaluhairdo play tonight? Didn't have much of an impact.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
That they did... unfortunately for them, there were two halves in the game :lol:
The Steelers only played a good half too...but their bad half wasn't as bad as the Jets.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
**** Dave, I'll pick you up in Grand Rapids after all! :5go:
is that the Plan ? :lol: Hell I dont know where we are flying into.

Remember I tried on a cheese Hat for a few minutes who would have thought the year I actually put on a cheese hat the pack would come to Dallas and play in the superbowl :lol:

By the way a voice reminded me that Scott was pulling for Team Favre at the first of the season. Whats wrong scott you jump from one team to the other back to your packers ? I didnt know you liked jumping wagons :lol:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
By the way a voice reminded me that Scott was pulling for Team Favre at the first of the season. Whats wrong scott you jump from one team to the other back to your packers ? I didnt know you liked jumping wagons :lol:
I supported the player until the day he retired ...again, and again, and again...

Always had tha pack's back...just on hold until #4 called it a day.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Now that Farve is gone I have become a Packer fan. He was holding back the team in his later years.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts