Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey alls, so as of late, with my 2011..vert.. The dealer /owner( MASS motors, garden city id), flipped out, on me for selling me my Camaro, she had bad cats, he had them replaced, that took him six weeks, 140mls later an stole a battery jumpper i left in the trunk if the battery died because its died several times on me.. It cost me 140.00 to replace an a half hr after i told him someone jacked my stuff, he kicked me off the lot.. Then 15min later..the Ch.engine lite came back on..got it fixed..had it reset, waited..over the wkend, no codes, til a week later.. Then other codes started to come up as I drove her..first the battery dies.. Then the ch.engine lite, then the windows stop working, ether down or up.. Also other issues..like the throttale body and bank 1 & 2 are having issues, I clean the Th.body, then ch.engine lite shuts off after disconecting the battery for a half hour... Then a few days later.. The ch.engine lite pops up again.. And the battery drains randomly.. Also the window adustment comes up but it wont reset.. Or makes the windows get stuck... And my client thinks the Th.body gasket is bad.. But how does it go bad..when i didnt remove the gasket and damage a thin sheet of metal..as all i did was put the throttale body back on carfully.. Even if there was a way to damage it.. It would be the same as a new one (because i was very careful not to damge it), i believe because i didnt move the gasket or bend it or scratch it an after using the correct cleaner to get the crud off the th.body.. Any help, to my battery or other issues... Would be awesome... This poor girl has been naglected..ugh

·
Support MC & Troops
11,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh... My battery was bought in texas..on 02-2020 before i bought the vert.. And still looks new.. All of the Auto stores..like Auto-zone or oh-reyleys.. Tested the charging system an has said the battery, Alternator an Starter looks fine an are doing there jobs... IDK whats goin on...

·
Premium Member
6,263 Posts
...reported

1 - 4 of 4 Posts