Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been cold!!!!!!!!! And ice/snow. Not too bad. But it is supposed to be 8 f in the morning here in NC. So I had to make sure she had the anti-freeze circulated good. And having a little fun with another youtuber in the process

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Tell me about it. My furnace has been working its ass off.

I really HATE winter.

Come ON Global Warming!

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
8 inches of snow here in G'boro and single digit temps...lot's of fun for our Husky. Glad we have a 4x4.....supposed to be near 70 on Friday...freaky NC winter weather.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
It was 14 Saturday morning with snow, today was 68, only in Texas.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8 inches of snow here in G'boro and single digit temps...lot's of fun for our Husky. Glad we have a 4x4.....supposed to be near 70 on Friday...freaky NC winter weather.
I know. I saw in the news about GB. Good thing is, you made the most of it. I stayed in with the wife for the most part. Spending some quality time with her. No, not what you think:grin:

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Maybe every year or two just a little. We are around DFW in N E Texas. Some areas in Texas gets 3 to 6 inches on a regular basis, and yet some areas in Texas never gets or ever will. Texas is a BIG state.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe every year or two just a little. We are around DFW in N E Texas. Some areas in Texas gets 3 to 6 inches on a regular basis, and yet some areas in Texas never gets or ever will. Texas is a BIG state.
Ah , OK. Kinda like us. But it seems like we are on a 10-15 year cycle where we get that one year......................15-20 inches with ice mixed in for good measure

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
It was 83 here today and I spent all day at the ranch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts